Flake ice machines have been widely used in aquatic products, food, supermarkets, dairy products, medicine, chemistry, vegetable preservation and transportation, marine fishing and other industries. The following editor will introduce to you the instructions for use of the flake ice machine, as well as the characteristics of the flake ice machine. Welcome to read!
Instructions for use of flake ice machine:
1. The flake ice machine should be installed in a place far away from the heat source, avoid direct sunlight, and in a well-ventilated place, and the ambient temperature should not exceed 35 degrees, so as to avoid excessive heat dissipation of the condenser and affect the ice-making effect. The ground of the flake ice machine should be flat and level, and the ice machine must be kept level, otherwise it will cause no ice removal and running noise.
Second, the gap between the back and the left and right sides is not less than 30cm, and the gap at the top is not less than 60cm. Independent power supply, dedicated line power supply, equipped with fuses and leakage protection switches, and reliable grounding.
3. The water used by the flake ice machine should meet the national drinking water standards, and a water filter device should be added to filter impurities in the water, so as not to block the water pipe and pollute the pool and ice mold. Affects ice making performance.
Fourth, handle the flake ice machine with care to prevent violent vibration, and the handling inclination should not be less than 45 degrees. After long-distance transportation, the flake ice machine should be placed for 2-6 hours before the machine can be turned on.
5. When cleaning the flake ice machine, the power supply should be turned off. It is strictly forbidden to wash the body directly with water pipes, and scrub with neutral detergents. It is strictly forbidden to clean with corrosive solvents such as acid and alkali.
Sixth, the flake ice machine needs to be rotated for two months before it can be screwed into the water hose head, and the filter screen of the water inlet valve should be cleaned to prevent the sand and mud impurities in the water from clogging the water inlet, which will cause the water inlet to become smaller, resulting in no ice.
7. Clean the dust on the surface of the condenser every two months. Poor condensation and heat dissipation will cause damage to the compressor components. When cleaning, use a vacuum cleaner, brush, etc. to clean the oil and dust on the condensing surface. Do not use sharp metal tools to clean it, so as not to damage the condenser.
8. The water pipes, sinks, storage bins and protective films of the flake ice machine should be cleaned every two months. When not in use, it should be cleaned, the ice mold and the water in the box should be dried with a hair dryer, and placed in a non-corrosive gas and ventilated and dry place to avoid storage in the open air.
What are the characteristics of flake ice machine?
1. Due to the flat topography of ice, the surface area of ice is larger than that of other forms of ice of the same weight. The larger the contact area, the better the cooling effect. For example, 1000 kg of flake ice has a surface area of 1579 square meters, and the type of ice such as tube ice, particle ice can only provide an area of 395-1294 square meters, because such an ice layer is more efficient than tube ice and pellet ice. 2-5 times.
2. The ice flakes are dry, soft, and have no sharp corners, which can protect the packaged food during the refrigerated packaging process. Its flat shape can reduce the harm of refrigerated items to the human body.
3. Due to the huge surface area of flake ice, the heat exchange process is very fast, flake ice can quickly melt into water, take away heat and increase the humidity of the mixture.
The steam generator is statically designed, and the material is high-quality 304 stainless steel or high-efficiency heat-conducting carbon steel (carbon steel is electroplated hard). Automatic protection welding equipment, high performance heat treatment annealing equipment. High temperature 850 ℃ annealing can completely eliminate the residual internal stress of workpiece welding. Ensure that the raw materials have excellent mechanical properties and will never be deformed during use.
Spiral multi-blade skates are made of high-performance hard stainless steel, with scientific structure, clean and hygienic. The spiral angle is reasonable, the ice cutting resistance is small, the ice cutting is uniform, and there is no vibration.
Thank you for reading, the above are the instructions for the use of the flake ice machine, and what are the characteristics of the ice flakes in the flake ice machine? The introduction, part of the content comes from the Internet, for reference only. If you want to know more details about the flake ice machine, please call for details and serve you wholeheartedly.