With the advancement of science, now we can use machines to produce what we want, especially in summer, ice gives us a very cool feeling. The ice machine can produce ice all year round. It uses a refrigeration system and uses a water carrier to make ice after passing through a certain device in a powered state. The following editor will share the content of the reasons why the block ice machine does not make ice and the reasons for the failure. Welcome to read!
Reasons why the block ice machine does not make ice:
1. There is no response to starting the ice block unit, which is usually a common fault of the refrigeration unit. You can check whether the main switching power supply has electricity and how much the working voltage is, and check whether the electrical control cabinet of the ice block machine is all normal.
2. Everything is normal in the refrigeration work of the block ice unit, but it is not necessary to supply ice. If there is too little water in the distribution port, or there is too much water flow in the distribution port, you can adjust the power supply valve on the water supply pipeline of the ice bucket and refer to the manual to adjust the water. Adjust the water level line of the device to the appropriate position.
3. Press and hold the start button to start ice making, the refrigeration compressor and other motors are not working, the ice making full maintenance display light is on, or the main power switch is turned off, or the start button is damaged, and the PLC temperature control switch is damaged. The ice cubes in the refrigerator are indeed full, or the anti-icing power switch is damaged, and there is no switching power supply, and the main braking system of the switching power supply is damaged, and the PLC temperature control switch is a common failure.
4. The refrigeration compressor of the block ice machine can work normally, but it is not freezing, so it cannot produce ice. The reason for this kind of situation is usually due to the lack of refrigerant inside the block ice machine or it is the double relay of the refrigerator. , so that the refrigeration compressor is not turned off tightly, you can appropriately increase the refrigerant or replace a new pair of relays according to whether the refrigerant is surplus.
Reasons for a block ice machine to fail:
1. The block ice machine failure phenomenon: the compressor is working but not cooling. Cause of failure: The refrigerant leaks or the two-way solenoid valve is damaged and the valve is not closed tightly. Maintenance method: repair the leak and add refrigerant after leak detection or replace the solenoid valve
2. The failure phenomenon of the block ice machine: the compressor has been working to cool down, the water pump has been working to pump water, and the ice cubes continue to thicken, but it cannot automatically enter the de-icing program to remove the ice.
The reason for the failure of the block ice machine: the water temperature probe is faulty, so that the intelligent control system cannot effectively sense the water temperature and work, misjudged the program error, or the controller is faulty.
Block ice machine maintenance method: use a multimeter to measure the resistance of the water temperature probe (when the water temperature in the water tank is close to 0°C, unplug the three-core wire in the control box, and test the resistance of the two wires on both sides), such as resistance If the value is above 27K, it is judged that the controller is bad and should be replaced. If the resistance value is lower than 27K, any one of the two wires must be disconnected, and the resistance value should be adjusted to 27K to 28K by connecting a resistor in series. between.
3. The ice cube machine enters the de-icing procedure (the water pump stops working and the compressor stops cooling), but the ice cubes do not fall off. Cause of failure: The two-way solenoid valve is damaged. Maintenance method: replace the solenoid valve body or outer coil.
4. The water shortage light of the block ice machine is on, but the machine does not automatically supply water. Cause of failure: There is no water in the pipeline or the water inlet solenoid valve is faulty and the valve does not open.
Thank you for reading. The above is an introduction to the advantages and disadvantages of the direct cooling ice block machine and the salt water pool ice block machine. Some of the contents are from the Internet and are for reference only. If you want to know more details about the block ice machine, please call for details and serve you wholeheartedly.